Human Capital Management – It takes more than training
Sustainable and sincere customer service requires more than textbook training.
Four fundamental elements are required to create an integrated approach that enables employee understanding, buy-in and commitment so that they can “live” the concepts daily rather than have them remain on bookshelves.
1. Values and Overall Objectives
2. A clearly articulated Service Model
3. Service Processes & Infrastructure
4. Talent Management Process
Talent Management’s Five Components
1. Positions and Qualifications Identification
2. Candidate Recruitment
3. Candidate Screening, Assessment and Selection
4. Employee Development
– Capacity Building
– Position-Specific Skills
– Management and Executive Development
5. Employee Engagement, Motivation and Retention